Dearest Darling Diary,
In this we will be talking about a nice calm and cozy morning routine.Are you a morning or night person?I personally think Im both but if i stay up too late I get a little bit grumpy.So maybe a morning person...But out of everything i prefer the evening just because the sun is setting and everything is orange and the trees look stunning and everything is just so vibey.
Okay let's get into this peaceful routine...
wake up slowly and take some deep breaths
have a warm shower or splash your face with warm water
plop some skincare and makeup on your beautiful face
choose a cute outfit to start the day
do a quick 5 minute yoga stretch
read your bible to be prepped for the day
get some breakfast to nourish your body
start your day of slow and remember not everything has to be a rush...just relax
This routine can help you remember to slow down and breath, I hope you like this guide and stay on your toes for the next guide.A hint for the lock~This word ends in 'g'
love ya π
Your Darling!;)
Would love to try this one! π€
ReplyDelete