Wednesday, 29 July 2026

DEAR DARLING DIARY,

Hey Darlings this is my first blog so we might have a slow start but first things first let's get to know each other. My name is Darling, yes I know weird that I'm Darling and I call you Darling but I think it's cute!My favorite colours teal if you couldn't tell,I love music and listen to it whenever i can,I love movies, I love fashion and style(ALL styles), I love love and I love God.

I want this blog to be a creative space with cool ideas and fun times.I want it to be inspo and stories, I want to do this instead of being on my phone ALL day.I want to try and write at least once a week but like I said this is just for fun nothing serious.

Well I think that sums up all I can think of, until next time 


Your Darling!;)


29/07/26

1 comment: